Fast and high pointing, the Liberty is indeed a totally accessible performance craft which anyone can sail, regardless of ability. With a rigid single seat cockpit giving much more side support, extra storage space for ventilator equipment, and suitability for servo-electric control systems, the Liberty is a fully universal design.
The high coamings and wide side decks keep the boat dry even at extreme angles of heel and the two high aspect rudder blades ensure directional stability at all times.
- Strong construction with solid bonded hull to deck
- Fully roller reef mainsail and a fully roller reef self tacking jib
- Jib benefits from a diagonal strut between clew and a claw at the mast which prevents sheet twisting
- High boom is kept well away from helm's head
- Available in a range of colours of deck and sail for easily distinguishable fleet sailing
- Optional electric servo-assisted drives to the main, jib sheets, and tiller, making it suitable for people with high level disability
- Optional rigid seat with thoracic and neck support options
- Compartment for ventilator or other medical equipment
- Custom adjustments, designs, and personalisations available
- Boat weight 80 kg (plus 70 kg keel)
For more information download Hansa Liberty Brochure
Custom adaptations to suit every ability
Easy to launch and recover
Agile and fast with a 75kg keel to prevent capsizing